Sales Terms & Conditions
Standard Export terms are either Advance TT or Irrevocable, At Sight Payable Letter of Credit drawn on a U.S. Bank..
F.O.B. shipping point with regular surface. The total cost for premium transportation (e.g. UPS Red, etc.) will be billed without allowance for regular surface freight.
Return Goods Policy
Merchandise cannot be returned without written permission covering specific items and quantities. Credit for return goods will be based on the price paid or current price, whichever is lower, less the following charges: freight for both ways, and a 45% restocking charge. No credit will be allowed on any items, which are not returned in perfectly saleable condition.
1. Every effort is made to ensure sound material and good workmanship, but we give no warranty, expressed or implied, of the fitness of goods for any particular purpose whether such purpose is known to us or not and without in any way impairing the generality of the foregoing statement or description contained in any catalog or advertisement issued by us in any communication from us or made verbally or in writing by any of our agents or employees and no recommendation so contained or made of any particular material or workmanship for any particular purpose shall give or imply or be construed as giving or implying such warranty.
2. In the event of material or workmanship proving defective, we will replace such material (provided that it has been accepted and paid for) free of charge at the place of delivery, and in the condition originally specified if we are called upon to do so in writing within a period of ten days from the date of supply.
3. Our liability in respect of or consequent upon any such defect whether in original or replacement material or workmanship is limited to replacement only and does not extend to any other expenditure incurred by the buyer or to any loss of profit, cost of replacement elsewhere or expense or any loss or damage whatsoever consequential or otherwise suffered or incurred by the buyer.
4. Replacement of defective material will be made as quickly as possible, but we are to have reasonable time to effect this.
5. We accept no responsibility for: A. The accuracy of patterns, drawings, particulars or specification supplied by the buyer. B. The loss of or damage to patterns or other articles or documents being the property of the buyer, caused by or arising from fire or other cause beyond our control, whilst in our possession.
6. The buyer is to indemnify us against any claims whatsoever for damages and costs against all liability in respect of any infringement of patent rights resulting from compliance with the buyer's instruction expressed or implied.
7. The delivery date(s) stated is (are) given in good faith, but we accept no liability in the event of its (their) being exceeded. In particular, we accept no responsibility or liability for delay in delivery in whole or in part caused by lockouts, strikes, fires, tempests, accidents to machinery or war or by any statutory rule order or other authority or by any other cause whatsoever beyond our control or of an unexpected or exception nature.
8. No statement, description, information, condition, or recommendation contained in any catalog advertisement or communication made verbally by any of our agents or employees shall be construed to enlarge, vary, or override in any of the above conditions.